- Graduates of English Linguistic or English Teaching Major.
- University Graduates with an English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL) or an authorized English Scores (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS).
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in teaching kids.
Qualification and Skills:
- Great passion in teaching kids.
- Patience, honesty, flexibility, devotion and cooperation.
- Good pronunciation, fluent in both English and Vietnamese communication.
- Skills in classroom management, time management, critical thinking and team work.
- Ability to solve the problems and suggest the alternative plans.
- Strong public speaking and interpersonal skills.
The successful applicant will perform the following tasks:
- Plan lessons for daily classes.
- Talk to parents about students’ learning progress after classes.
- Conduct out-of-classroom activities for/with students.
- Attend meetings/workshops/events organized or suggested by the company.
- Complete 4 students reports during the school year, plus 1 more for the foundation course.
- Keep records of student progress as evidence for students reports.
Important Notice: Please attach your profile picture on your resume. Resume without a photo will not be considered.
- Please send your application to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need any further information, please feel free to contact us as below:
Mr. Phuong (HR department)
Phone: 0939 39 45 50