The preschool psychologist said that preschoolers do not only need to communicate with peers but also want to speak and to be listened to by adults. This communication is very necessary in preschool, especially during kindergarten age. Kids want to tell stories about their schools, people around them and about what they hear and see. Specifically, they want to speak their mind and offer opinions that adults often pay little attention to because they consider it “just the thoughts of children”.
Understanding the needs of parents and child’s psychology, Kindy City International Preschool System proudly presents Dr. Nguyen Thi Bich Hong – Lecturer of HCMC University of Pedagogy to share the topic “Listen to your kids” with Parents.
The presentation will be held in 02 sessions:
- Session 1: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM on 07.02.2016 at 437 Cong Hoa, Ward 15, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
- Session 2: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM on 09.07.2016 at 31/3 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 15, Binh Thanh District, HCMC.
At this workshop, in addition to the opportunity to grasp more knowledge and valuable experience from experts, Parents can learn more about the advanced Preschool Educational Program: The Creative Curriculum by Teaching Strategies educational organization – USA.
In addition to activities for parents, the school also organizes parallel play activities for the students with the guidance of both Native and Vietnamese teachers when they visit the school.
For better organization, please contact the school to register for the address:
KINDY CITY International Preschool System
- Dien Bien Phu campus: 31/3 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 15, Binh Thanh District, HCMC. Phone: 0906 306 045 (Ms Thuy)
- Tran Quoc Thao campus: 68 Tran Quoc Thao Street, District 3, HCMC. Phone: 0906 306 045 (Ms Thuy)
- Cong Hoa campus: 437 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 15, Tan Binh District, HCMC. Phone: 0984 199 811 (Ms Ha)
The Board of school and parenting teachers are honored to welcome Parents and your kids to KINDY CITY.