Criteria such as a safe learning environment and developing the children’s potential and wisdom are always put as the first priority.
The learning environment is a direct and long-term influencing factor to children, mostly to pre-schoolers. Therefore, which school should we choose for our kids is a question that concerns most parents.
According to Dr. Thai Duy Bao – General Director of Kindy City International Preschool System, in educating, preschool children need to be cared for and supervised safely. First of all, they have to be ensured of physical safety, good living conditions such as eating, sleeping or playing and learning.
In addition, safety in the spiritual life is also an important criterion as this is the stage of forming and developing personality. Children need to be loved and respected so that they can be happy, confident and comprehensively developing.
“Intimacy and familiarity will help children feel safe, when they feel their school is like home they will easily share and promote their individuality”, Dr. Thai Duy Bao said.
Children are innocent in role-playing games
Children differ in perceiving ability and their developing level. Psychological – physiological characteristics, developmental circumstances, habits of living and family culture often directly affect the process of perceiving and developing of children. Understanding this, in educating, teachers must constantly follow and grasp the progress of each child to find the most appropriate supporting measures.
Besides patience and persistence of teachers, following and assessing children’s development accurately and scientifically is a necessary pedagogical work, contributing to the educating effectiveness, helping parents feel safe when sending their children to school.
Eco-friendly, safe, European- standardized and wooden tables, chairs, toys, and learning materials
In order to build a safe, friendly environment helping children develop comprehensively, Kindy City International Preschool is delivering the American Creative Curriculum, and integrating it with the national preschool program.
The curriculum is uniformly implemented across all the campuses with spacious, airy areas, modern learning conditions followed by standards and caring procedures. Particularly, the school has a scientific method for closely assessing every single child.
Parents can visit any of our Kindy City International Preschool Campuses. During the enrollment season, in order for children to soon approach our Creative Curriculum, each child will be present a Construction Table when registering from March 1st to April 30th, 2017.
* [Campus in District 3] 68 Trần Quốc Thảo, Ward No 7, District No 3, HCM city (08 3932 6164)
* [Campus in Tân Bình District] 437 Cộng Hòa, Ward No 15, Tân Bình District, HCM city (08 3812 1166)
* [Campus in Bình Thạnh District] 31/3 Điện Biên Phủ, Ward No 15, Bình Thạnh District, TP.HCM (08 3514 0208)
* [Campus in District 2] 01 Ngô Quang Huy, Thảo Điền Ward, District No 2, HCM city (083 8989 358)
* [Campus in Phú Nhuận District] 472 Phan Xích Long, Ward No 3, Phú Nhuận District, HCM city (08 39955 662)
* [Campus in Bình Tân District] 164 – 166 Vành Đai Trong, Bình Trị Đông B Ward, Bình Tân District, HCM (08 38777 997)
* [Campus in District 7] Street No 6, Him Lam, District No 7, HCM city.
(08 3932 6165)
Ngọc Anh (VnExpress)